OWN YOUR CHOICE! NEVER GET CORNERED!
- Do you avoid drinking when outdoor?
- Do you count how many drinks you already had?
- Do you discard ladies’ public room completely?
- Do you think many times before you step into ladies’ public room?
- Do you believe ladies’ public rooms are not clean enough?
- Do you get scared of catching any diseases from ladies’ public room?
- Do you have the same confidence when your little princess uses ladies’ public room compared to your little prince using men’s public room?
- Do you bring good times to an end just cause you want to pee?
- Do you envy men for having the option of urinals?
- Do you agree that women are penalised because no one had invented the "feminine" equivalent of a male urinal?
The list of these questions is endless… However…
With Pee-Free from FreeLady, moving forward, you won’t answer any of these questions with “Yes” anymore!
ENJOY GREAT TIMES WITH NO COMPROMISE!
- Single-use (Use once and discard once done).
- Eco-Friendly, made from 100% recyclable material.
- Practical, discrete, and user-friendly.
- Withstands up to 3,000ml of liquid with a flow rate at 1,000ml/Min.
- 1 Commercial pack offers you 4 opportunities to visit the public ladies’ rooms with more confidence and assurance.
- Designed and developed for your convenience to guarantee peace of mind when you pee, regardless where you are!
- Use when in public toilets: Airports, Aeroplanes, Highway, Railway, Malls, Offices, and all other Public Facilities.
- Use at School and University Toilets.
- Use at home when you have difficulty to access the toilet: Arthritis Patients, Pregnancy, or when there is NO toilets at all (Camping or Safari).
HOW TO USE YOUR Pee-Free?
- Position you Pee-Free tool at 45° to horizontal level with the narrow urine outlet pointing down to the toilet and the wide inlet space is under your urethra opening.
- Make sure Your Pee-Free tool doesn’t touch your body, it should be at 0.5 - 1.0 cm under your urethra opening.
- Pee, use your Pee-Free tool to direct urine into the toilet.
- Once done, discard your Pee-Free tool in trash bin or, if available, recycling one.
- You can always use a wet wipe instead of rinsing or a dry wipe to dry yourself.
General Precautionary Advice:
- Use your Pee-Free ONLY pursuant to directions of use stated on this page.
- FreeLady cares for your personal safety, due to the intimate hygiene nature of the product, Pee-Free will NOT be returned or exchanged unless package is closed and safety-seal is intact as in purchase condition.
- Do NOT purchase this products if package is not completely intact or if safety seal is broken, breached, or altered.
- Model of your purchased Pee-Free may be changed for future improvements without prior notice.
Purchase Your Pee-Free:
- Pee-Free is available in individual commercial packages, each contains 4 Pee-Free tools.
- Pee-Free commercial packages are available on FreeLady online shop in 5 packs or more.
- You can order Pee-Free commercial packages on FreeLady online shop in 5 packs or more.
- You can add your Pee-Free commercial package(s) in any number (starting from a single package) by adding them to other products you have already ordered on FreeLady online shop before the step of payment.